DRAFT: OpenAIRE Guidelines for Data Archive Managers v3¶
These guidelines describe the application profile v3 for Data Archive managers to be compatible with OpenAIRE.
For the data guidelines version 3.0 at hand the major change is the harmonisation with the latest DataCite schema version 4.3 ( 10.14454/f2wp-s162 ).
This version updates the vocabulary for some elements in the application profile.
- Full alignment to the OpenAIRE Content Acquistion Policies (CAP, 10.5281/zenodo.1446408 ) published in Aug. 2018.
- The rights element has updated its vocabulary to COAR Access Rights Vocabulary
- Following DataCite, funding statements are moved from contributor to the dedicated field fundingReference.
How to contribute¶
Your feedback, esp. as a repository manager, is important for us. You can provide us feedback using the following channels:
- by commenting the Data Archive Feedback Document at Google: https://…
- by creating an issue in our guidelines github repository (you need to have a github account): https://github.com/openaire/guidelines-data-archives/issues
- by making annotations on the guidelines pages (you need to have an account for https://web.hypothes.is): just highlight some text and you can annotate the document
- by sending an e-mail to: guidelines (at) openaire . eu